A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gallagher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Farrell Gallagher MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Scott Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gallagher practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, MN.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.