A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gallagher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gallagher MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Scott Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gallagher practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.