Learn more about Dr. Scott Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gallagher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gallagher MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Scott Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gallagher practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.