A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Franklin Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Goldberg practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.