A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Scott Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA and Ukiah, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.