A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Scott Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA and Ukiah, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.