Neurologists

1010 3 Springs Blvd
Suite 110
Durango, CO 81301
970-764-2750
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  You just don't see doctors like this anymore, an exceptional practitoner.  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Really caring Physician that doesn't give up until he can fine a way to help you.

|  I recommend him every chance I get!!!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. London! I have recommended him to everyone. I have never had a doctor who works so hard to help his patients. He helped me so much with my pain issues with MS and neuropathy. He has the BEST bedside manor of any doctor I have seen. He shows true interest in you not just as a patient but as a person. He is very knowledgeable and he keeps on top of new treatments. I have been a patient for 14 or 15 years now and will be for the rest of my life or his retirement. Once, I called his office very scared & upset because I suddenly went blind from the MS.. He called me back within 3 or 4 minutes. After I told him what was going on and what I had been doing when it happened He put me at ease immediately by explaining the problem and the reason behind it. He assured me it would go away soon and it did. The point is that having him get back to me so quickly during his busy schedule shows how caring he is. I'd have been waiting for hours to hear from most doctors. Not Dr. London though because he really cares! He always calls me personally with test results and to answer questions I have. I just can't say enough good things about Dr.London. He is a very special doctor and a very special man!! Bless you Dr. L and thank you!

|  A Great Neurologist  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I am always seen promptly after arrival by Dr London and his staff is friendly as well as professional.When I'm seen, he knows me, knows my medical condition and when asking questions, he listens with full attention to my answers.Since seeing him, he has helped me greatly in controlling the symptoms of my disease.I have great respect for him, his knowledge, and his patient care.

|  Best Doctor in Town  |  show details
by lcountryman on Aug 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. London is a excellent professional whoo really cares about his patients. Staff is well-trained to handle 24/7 problems.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com