Learn more about Dr. Scott Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Faber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Faber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Faber practice?
- Dr. Scott Faber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Faber practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Neurologists.