A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Faber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Faber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Faber practice?
- Dr. Scott Faber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Faber practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Neurologists.