Pediatrician, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 17th, 2014

Abusive screaming at my young son

Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Faber is one of the most unique people I have ever met. I could see where some people (evidenced by a review below) might not get him. But truth be told, this man knows how to treat children on the spectrum. He expects you to follow his advice, and it's not always easy. However, if you do what he says your child will benefit tremendously. My son is proof. There is long waiting list, but seeing Dr. Faber is worth it. To in with an open mind and your child will benefit greatly.

Apr 12th, 2012

My son was diagnosed with autism 6 years ago. I don't know where he would be if we hadn't gone to see Dr Faber. He loves kids and each one is special. His approach is common sense really when you think about it. Everything we put into our bodies affects us and these kids with autism it can affect more severely. Dr Faber does the research and the blood work to find out what is lacking in their bodies to help achieve the best health possible.

|  Thank God for Dr. Faber.  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

After our son was diagnosed with autism, several therapist recommended Dr. Faber. I like to thank each of them for their great suggestion. Naturally I called right away to be added to their wait list. Luckily I did not have to wait as long as I was told. I love the fact we aren't playing guessing games, Dr. Faber had done extensive blood work which resulted in a special diet and supplements. We are seeing progress everyday with our son

|  Anonymous  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

What an arrogant doctor. I wasn't a patient, but I was working with his patient and present during the appointment. He needs to go back to school and learn social skills as he has none. He treats other professionals as "below him" and his arrogance and unprofessional attitude are nauseating.

Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Faber is very, very knowledgable and covers everything.

|  Doctor caring for Childre  |  show details
by anonomous on Mar 18th, 2010

My wife and I think his caring and treament for our son is exceptional