Dr. Scott Faber MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pittsburgh, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016
Been seeing Dr Faber for my son's ADHD for the past several months. So far so good. He treats with diet/nutrition before resorting to meds. Also uses neurofeedback. We are very pleased so far.

June 21st, 2016
Most Comprehensive exam every received for my child's aliments. After numerous physicians, therapists, and treatments no one has ever in the past 3 yrs been able to rid my child's migraines. Nore offer assistance with her Anxiety. In one appt the migraines are gone. The anxiety is getting better. Plus, he tested for allergies,Thankfully. We have discovered after my child being 11 that she has major allergies. We feel the healing can finally start. These past few weeks are the beginning of a beautiful and hopeful future. Greatful there is a physician who heals from the cells outward instead of the traditional treatment of only treating the outward issues.

February 18th, 2016
Spent 2 hours with us - his interest in our family history was refreshing. We are starting to have some answers finally. Treatment will come soon and I truly believe he will help my child.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Faber was my pedi in the 80s - amazing! Miss him!

December 17th, 2014
Abusive screaming at my young son

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Faber is one of the most unique people I have ever met. I could see where some people (evidenced by a review below) might not get him. But truth be told, this man knows how to treat children on the spectrum. He expects you to follow his advice, and it's not always easy. However, if you do what he says your child will benefit tremendously. My son is proof. There is long waiting list, but seeing Dr. Faber is worth it. To in with an open mind and your child will benefit greatly.

April 13th, 2012
My son was diagnosed with autism 6 years ago. I don't know where he would be if we hadn't gone to see Dr Faber. He loves kids and each one is special. His approach is common sense really when you think about it. Everything we put into our bodies affects us and these kids with autism it can affect more severely. Dr Faber does the research and the blood work to find out what is lacking in their bodies to help achieve the best health possible.

November 2nd, 2011
Thank God for Dr. Faber.
After our son was diagnosed with autism, several therapist recommended Dr. Faber. I like to thank each of them for their great suggestion. Naturally I called right away to be added to their wait list. Luckily I did not have to wait as long as I was told. I love the fact we aren't playing guessing games, Dr. Faber had done extensive blood work which resulted in a special diet and supplements. We are seeing progress everyday with our son

August 2nd, 2011
Anonymous
What an arrogant doctor. I wasn't a patient, but I was working with his patient and present during the appointment. He needs to go back to school and learn social skills as he has none. He treats other professionals as "below him" and his arrogance and unprofessional attitude are nauseating.

December 21st, 2010
Dr. Faber is very, very knowledgable and covers everything.

March 18th, 2010
Doctor caring for Childre
My wife and I think his caring and treament for our son is exceptional

January 20th, 2009
Very passionate about his calling...