A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fabozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fabozzi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fabozzi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabozzi graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Fabozzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott John Fabozzi MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Fabozzi practice?
- Dr. Scott Fabozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fabozzi practices Urology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Urologists.