A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Falk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Falk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Falk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Austin Falk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Falk practice?
- Dr. Scott Falk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Falk practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.