The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Farber
Dr. Scott Farber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Boca Raton, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Farber is affiliated with Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital, Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Farber has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Scott Farber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr Jeffrey Marcus
Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 0.39 mi26
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal
Boca Raton, FL 0.51 mi18
Dr. Andrew Ress
Boca Raton, FL 0.70 mi29