Dr. Scott Farhart MD Patient Reviews

Amazing doctor
AMAZING DOCTOR

September 24th, 2015
Simply uncaring
Dr. Farhart is simply uncaring. You will not get a personalized visit, unfortunately what you will get a rushed vising with Dr. Farhart staring at the computer most of the time with pretty much one foot out the office door. Dr. Farthart will NOT go out of his way, or even an extra step to ensure that diagnosis is accurate and that all issues have been addressed. If you are looking for personalized care and genuine doctor who sincerely cares about your well being - do not go to Dr. Farhart.

January 5th, 2014
I wish he could have delivered all of my babies!
Dr farhart is a great doctor. Very knowledgable and skilled. I love that he is a strong Christian and loved the women's health book he wrote. I drove all the way from Eagle Pass TX just to see him, A 2+ hour drive. He performed my c section and did a great job. I had less pain, healed faster and had no post op issues. I am so sad we moved, I've never felt so at ease with a physical before.

August 1st, 2012
soes not have time for patient
every visit with him has been rushed. He barely looks at the patient, mainly at his computer while he is talking to you, I mean every single visit he does this. I had my last ob visit before I finally decided I have to write a review. I was very rushed. He got a phone call during my visit and he takes it and I can hear him telling the person on the other end "I am am almost done here" and he hadn't even begun to see me, not to mention he was about 35 minutes late to begin with. I had so many questions but he rushed me out. I left feeling so annoyed and frustrated because I am due for a surgery with him and I was never given a chance to even ask. He didn't even ask if i had questions especially this being my last visit before surgery but basically walked me out of the room. I hope surgery goes okay. He has terrible bedside manners and never does anything other than check the baby's heartbeat every visit. He is not very personable. I went to him based on reviews after moving to SA and needing an ob pretty quickly. I think its important to write reviews because others will be looking for obs by looking through these reviews like I did. I would not pick this ob if I knew he was like this.