Learn more about Dr. Scott Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Farley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Farley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Farley DO is a male Pain Management, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Farley practice?
- Dr. Scott Farley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Farley practices Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Mesquite Surgeons and Mesquite Pain Management Doctors.