Dr. Scott Farley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Farley?

July 19th, 2017

Excellent doctor

I was very happy with the friendly staff. Dr Farley was right on time and listened to my problems. The treatment was very successful and I would go back to him for care.

September 14th, 2016

I got ripped off.

How does a ten minute consultation end up costing me $900? Never go see this doctor. He will take your money and not care about you. Arrogant and rude..

August 9th, 2016

Doctor takes the time to listen to my concerns and the staff is wonderful.

July 7th, 2016

I felt confident in this doctor and his staff for my medical care. I walked into the office and was immediately greeted. I did not have to wait long to see the doctor and he explained my diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly. I would recommend this doctor to anyone having back pain.

March 20th, 2014

Neurostimulator for migraines

Dr. Farley is the reason I need a complete revision. He was untruthful to me about how he would do the surgery. He lacks bedside manner to put it nicely. He is arrogant and rude. He let me stay in mind numbing pain during my hospital stay. Even the night shift nurse was fearful to call him and ask for something stronger. As an RN myself, I know why! Please steer clear of Dr. Farley!

September 23rd, 2013

I was impressed with Dr. Farley. He got me in to see him in no time. He explained everything to me. How the surgery would go, that he would have to shave some of my hair, where the leads would go and how I would feel. After the surgery when he came in to see me he was great. Asked me if I needed anything and how I felt. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 19th, 2013

worst doctor i have ever met

I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE .HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH. CARES ONLY ABOUT MONEY AND NOT ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

July 9th, 2013

AMAZING!!!!

i went through over a year of seeing different pain specialist for a car wreck i was in and everyone was pretty much telling time will heal it and there was nothing i could do. Dr. Scott Farley was my last chance to see if i was a candidate for surgery as every doctor before was telling me i wasnt but why was i still in soooo much pain is how i felt. When i came to see him he knew exactly where i hurt with out me even haveing to tell him just by a few simple exrcises to see where my pain was. He instantly ordered a discogram which is probably the only procudure i hadnt been through yet and he found something none of the other doctors where able to see with the new technology we have. I am forever greatful for this man and what he has done to help me. I have not been able to get the surgery yet but just knowing what it is and that once i have the means i will be able to be near 100 percent again. he has been a true blessing for me and my kids!!! all i can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

September 21st, 2012

Medical office manager

September 16th, 2012

Didn't seem to care

Told me to go find a place to get a test and report back to him after it is complete. Acted as if he dind't beleive me when I described my symptoms.

July 13th, 2012

my surgical experience

After having a lumbar fusion with the placement of hardware i developed a major infection. I went into the office a week after surgery because i was in so much pain and there was some gauze protruding through my staples and he did nothing told me to wait until the following monday and he would reopen it and do a debridement. By Saturday i was infected and had to go through emergency with a 104 degree fever. After he reopened it and i had to start seeing an infectious disease doc doing home iv antibiotics and all my spine and spinal cord got infectdd and i ended up in emergency again having an emergency surgery to remove the hardware. Dr. Farley was on vacation at this time so a different surgeon removed the hardware but he spoke to dr. farley first. i was in a rehab for two months flat on my back only to find out Dr. Farley had chosen not to see me anymore so while being flat on my back not being able to sit up or walk i had to search for a new surgeon. my lumbar is now vertebrae to vertebrae and i hurt everyday thanks to dr.farley and the gauze he left in my back that started my infection. during my visits to my infectious disease doc i met another one of his patients who had her surgery a week before me and had also gotten infected some coincident. i hate i ever used this doctor and i advise people to be cautious using him.

December 12th, 2011

Finally, a doctor that I can communicate with!!!!!!!

I thought Dr Farley was very nice. He actually understood what I was going through. He is really easy to talk to and explains everything.....in a way that even I could understand. He spent a lot of time with me and when the "specialist" he sent me to just, ran me through like herding cattle, (twice!), I went back to his office and he told that he would see me until I found a Dr that would work with me to control my pain. I will recommend him to all my family and friends!!