A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Farmer, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Farmer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Conduct Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Farmer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Scott Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Farmer practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.