A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Farmer, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Farmer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Farmer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Scott Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Farmer practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists and Winter Park Addiction Specialists.