A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Farnham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnham
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Farnham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Farnham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Farnham has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Farnham MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Farnham practice?
- Dr. Scott Farnham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Farnham practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.