Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Farnham
Dr. Scott Farnham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Greenfield, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Farnham is affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital, St Vincent Mercy Hospital and St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Farnham has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...