A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Farnham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Farnham has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farnham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans