A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Farnham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Farnham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Farnham has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Farnham MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Farnham practice?
- Dr. Scott Farnham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Farnham practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.