A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fasse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fasse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasse graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jonathan Fasse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Fasse practice?
- Dr. Scott Fasse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fasse practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.