Learn more about Dr. Scott Fasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fasse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasse
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fasse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fasse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasse graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jonathan Fasse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Fasse practice?
- Dr. Scott Fasse has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fasse practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.