Dr. Scott Faucett MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2015
Anterior approach hip replacement
Dr.Faucett gave me an accurate diagnosis, gave me steroid shots until I needed a hip replacement; he never pressured me to get surgery and always took time to answer all my questions. He did the anterior approach hip replacement, ( whereas a lot of his colleagues still do the older approaches) and my recovery was short, I only spent one night in the hospital, was not in pain and felt very well taken care of. I deeply appreciate his skill, newer techniques and length of time he spent with me.

April 3rd, 2015
Great Orthor
When first meeting with him I instantly began to like him. He seemed to be most concerned and gave me several options he would like to try. Just talking with him I felt confident in having him as my new doctor. So far he has been very good in supporting my condition.

December 19th, 2013
The doctor's doctor
It is exciting to have a doctor whose practice habits, expertise, and skills reflect the quality one should expect from their physician. Dr. Faucett has been my orthopedics doctor since I sustained a fracture earlier this year. He is obviously medically competent but more than that he was comforting and reassuring. His kindness and thoughtful regard for the challenges I faced were remarkable. He anticipated my needs and provided support before I could recognize the challenges of my condition myself. Dr. Faucett is the prototype of what a doctor should be.