A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fayne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fayne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayne graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fayne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Fayne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Fayne practice?
- Dr. Scott Fayne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fayne practices Dermatology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Jupiter Dermatologists.