A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fayne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayne graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fayne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fayne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Fayne practice?
Dr. Scott Fayne practices Dermatology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Jupiter Dermatologists.