A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fecteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fecteau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fecteau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fecteau graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fecteau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fecteau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans