Learn more about Dr. Scott Felter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Felter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felter graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Felter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Felter DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Felter practice?
- Dr. Scott Felter has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Felter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lemoyne, PA.
See Lemoyne Internists, Lemoyne Oncologists, and Lemoyne Hematologists.