A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Felter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Felter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felter graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Felter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Felter DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Felter practice?
- Dr. Scott Felter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Felter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Internists, Lemoyne Oncologists, and Lemoyne Hematologists.