A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ferer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ferer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ferer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stewart Ferer MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Ferer practice?
- Dr. Scott Ferer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ferer practices Neurology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Neurologists.