Dr. Scott Feudo MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Beachwood, OH

July 23rd, 2015
Dr.Feudo is the best!
Been my Doctor for 25 years-Love him!!

October 22nd, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Scott Feudo has been my doctor for over fifteen years. He listens, remembers history and is thorough. When needed he gives excellent referrals to specialists. Great "bedside manner" and sense of humor. He calls you promptly when tests and reports come in, even on weekends. He is often booked but the staff listen for medical conditions that need are priorities.

July 20th, 2012
Great Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Feudo for 2 years now and he's by far the best doctor I've had.He is nice and courteous and has a great sense of humor. He listens to all of my problems, entertains them and when necessary he orders the tests I need to either set my mind at ease or figure out if there is an issue.I'm always amazed that he, himself calls me up to give me results and next steps. I had never had that before. Also, when i call to ask a question, he always calls back the same day.Overall, love having Dr. Feudo as my doctor!

March 8th, 2012
Dr Feudo is a fabulous doctor. I have been his patient for years. We work together to deal with my health issues. I rarely have to wait when I have an appointment. He calls back with test results himself. He actually listens to what I tell him and answers my questions patiently. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor!!!!!!!

January 27th, 2011
My Best Doctor
Best treatment I ever recieved

August 11th, 2010
Thorough, thoughtful, & conservative treatment approach
Despite the office and assisting staff, Dr. Feudo is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time necessary to listen to the patient, makes appropriate inquiry and appropriate referral(s) in order to get the patient the best treatment for the patient.Dr. Feudo is extremely caring with patients; treats with dignity, understanding and respect and is never dismissive when confronted with a "problem" patient.His memory of even the slightest detail -- even if he hasn't seen you in months or longer -- is remarkable, if not incredible. He explores all avenues.

July 20th, 2010
Stay Away!
I had a horrible experience with this doctor and his staff. They were uncaring, unprofessional and I will never go back!