A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Feuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Feuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Feuer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feuer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Irwin Feuer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Feuer practice?
- Dr. Scott Feuer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Feuer practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.