Learn more about Dr. Scott Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fields has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Z. Fields practice?
Dr. Scott Fields practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Oncologists, and Manhasset Hematologists.