A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fields has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zachary Fields MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Z. Fields practice?
- Dr. Scott Fields has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fields practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Oncologists.