Learn more about Dr. Scott Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fields has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Zachary Fields MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Z. Fields practice?
- Dr. Scott Fields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fields practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Oncologists.