A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fink, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease Hepatology
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Fink MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Fink practice?
- Dr. Scott Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fink practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Gastroenterologists, and Wynnewood Hepatologists.