Dr. Scott Fink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Quack
He is rude. He does not listen to you.

April 1st, 2013
Really considerate and smart
He was a really considerate, intelligent doctor. He was a great listener and really listened to my problem. I had seen other doctors for the same problem. Dr. Fink was considerate and thought the problem out. He figured out what was wrong with me. He followed up carefully and called me a number of times after the appointment to see how I was doing. He was very smart and had a good bedside manner. Dr. Fink is an example of how all doctors should listen and think.

March 4th, 2013
I saw this doctor for a screening colonoscopy. I met him for the first time at the appointment. Very nice young man. The procedure was fine. I was put to sleep and woke up when it was done. He said he found a pollyp and that I wold need to repeat it in five years to catch other polyps. The office was very nice. there was a big recovery room and nice waiting room.

October 16th, 2012
John Salamone
All doctors should be as professional and skilled as Dr. Scott A. Fink. I highly recommend him.

July 24th, 2012
Poor service/aborted colonoscopy
My colonoscopy was one of the worst experiences. It was aborted midstream because I was told my colon was to narrow and he didn't have the proper tools to get through my colon. I woke up in extreme pain and as I was crying and was told to calm down. I was then sent to a hospital in which the appointment was made for me to get a specialized cat scan...got the cat scan only to find out that the hospital they made the appointment at did not do the specialized cat scan that was required. Needless to say I left the practice (they would not reimburse me for my co pay, only the cat scan co pay) got another colonoscopy one week later in which there were no issues and I was told I did not have a narrow colon.