Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
 |  I wouldn't trust my children's health to any other doctor!!!  |  show details
by Christine on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Fisch is an INCREDIBLE pediatrician! We drive an hour to his office each direction and it is well worth it! He is an amazing doctor- intelligent, discerning, and patient. He never rushes an appointment and takes the time to address all concerns and questions. Dr. Fisch truly loves working with children and families and my kids love him! He is more knowledgeable and reliable than your average pediatrician and I completely trust his judgment and greatly value his opinion. As an added bonus, the rest of the doctors in the practice are good and the office staff is very friendly and great to work with.

Oct 20th, 2012

Lets just put it like this: we live in Wanaque and we still take our son to Dr. Fisch. He is Excellent and we would'nt trust our son with anyone else.

|  Dr. Fisch is an excellent diagnostician and has a bedside manner that is second to none!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

My wife brought our son to Dr. Fisch with something that looked like an infection on his butt. Dr. Fisch took his time to evaluate the situation,prescribed antibiotics, and told us to come back in a week for a follow-up appt . Dr. Fisch suspected something was unusual and referred us to a pediatric surgeon when the infection didn't clear- our son was diagnosed with a perianal abscess that led to a fistula and was operated on by an excellent pediatric surgeon Dr. Fisch referred us to. As a result, Dr. Fisch's, excellent diagnostic skills, care, and compassion saved our son from potentially having a life of incontinence issues. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Fisch.

|  Mommy of the DBoys  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

I actually followed Dr.Fisch from his other practice a few years ago because he is such a great doctor.I found when dealing with him that he does take the time to fully evaluate your child so he tends to asks many questions to get a full evaluation of the child. I believe his DO training gives him a different perspective when treating children so he does not push prescriptions on parents and he is really good on listening on parents concerns when it comes to Vaccines. All 4 of my boys really like and appreciate Dr. Fisch and I know we will be with him until they are adults.

|  Dr. Fisch is the BEST!!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Fisch is the most caring, helpful, attentive pediatrician. He takes his time and listens and is wonderful with both of our children. They love him as much as we do. I recommend him to everyone and think that he is absolutely the best pediatrician around. The office staff and nurses are great too!! You can always get an appointment when you need one and they go out of their way to accommodate everyone. If you call with a question or concern, the phone call is returned promptly. Dr. Fisch takes his time with every patient and goes out of his way to do anything he can for you. He is the BEST!!

|  He Listens!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

No matter how full the waiting room is, he always makes time to answer all your questions. As a previous post mentioned, he is not too quick to offer meds and has a very balanced approach. Because he is a parent himself, I always ask "what did you do with your kid?" Being a parent of a baby boy, I feel happy knowing that my son will have someone I trust to talk to about things that he may not be comfortable talking about with me.

Apr 5th, 2011

An excellent practice! I love all of the doctors there!

Feb 1st, 2011

On my midwife's recommendation, I chose Dr. Battista's pediatric practice.On our first visit, when my son was just a few days old, we met Dr. Fisch. I am a first time nursing mom, whose husband is not supportive. Dr. Fisch continues to provide me with the care and encouragement I need to keep going. My son is now 8 months old and we have been exclusively nursing the whole time!

by LP on Sep 30th, 2010

Not only is he one of the most proactive doctor i have been to but he also takes care of the parents. The support my children and myself have gotten from Dr. Fisch is rare and hard to come by.

|  Terrific!  |  show details
by S.S. on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Fisch is very engaging and takes time to listen to the parent. He does not dismiss concerns or beliefs and tries to work with you so that your child gets the very best of care. He also does not push medication on patients which is very refreshing in comparison to doctors who prescribe meds at the first sign of a cough. Overall -- a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that I found him!

|  Mom of patients from previous practice.....so sad!  |  show details
by Mom of Bayonne on Jul 20th, 2009

As a mother of four, finding a Pediatrician who listens, follows up, and is consitant - were the qualities that I believed were necessary in the medical field however what I got as a patient with Dr. Fisch in his old practice was oh so much more! He never missed a beat with my kids and him leaving was devistating. The trust and quality of care he provided to me and my family will be a true standard to follow for all those to come in the future. If his new practice accepted my insurance I would travel the extra 15 minutes in a blink of an eye. Good Luck Dr. Fisch, you are missed:)

Apr 24th, 2009

Dr fisch is great because he is looking at the whole self, not just from a medical perspective.

Jan 7th, 2009

His new office number is 201-634-1004

Nov 18th, 2008

Dr. Fisch is a great doctor & puts my son at ease. I was sorry to hear he left Pedimedica, I wish I knew where he went.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2008

We love Dr. Fisch..He is loving, carign and spends quality time with my children