Dr. Scott Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Fischer?

August 17th, 2015

Great doctor

Dr fisher was my workers comp doctor for over 12 years. . He was clean and professional. He did 3 orthoscopic surgeries 2 on one knee and oNE on the other. He does not do percentages and does not know how to deal with federal workers comp. He finally referred me to dr. Einburn. Dr. Einburn does know how federal workers comp works and has helped me. I miss Dr Fisher as was so confident with him and my well being. He was tired of workers comp messing with injured employees. I understood why but he is one of the Greatest doctors in orthopedic surgery!

January 25th, 2015

Dr. Fischer did two shoulder surgeries on my older daughter who is a NCAA Div. 1 softball student athlete and a knee surgery on my younger daughter who is a volleyball player. I cannot say enough about this man. He is thorough, caring and will not allow comebacks before a patient is ready. I highly recommend Dr. Fischer to anyone needing shoulder or knee surgery and have in fact referred a number of people to him.

November 7th, 2013

The Best Shoulder Guy

Dr. Fischer and his staff (Paula) were wonderful, friendly and concerned with my injury. He is a warm friendly and knowledgeable doctor. Him and his staff were always professional. He took his time with me and answered every question I asked. I hardly have a scar from my surgery and came out without any pain.

November 13th, 2012

His personality is arrogent and condescending. He also doesn't listen well and gets his facts confused. I'd be very apprehensive aout letting him perform any procedure on me.

March 27th, 2017