Learn more about Dr. Scott Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Flamm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Flamm practice?
Dr. Scott Flamm practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kamuela, HI and Jackson, TN.
See Cleveland Radiologists.