Learn more about Dr. Scott Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Flamm is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flamm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flamm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Flamm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Flamm MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Flamm practice?
- Dr. Scott Flamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Flamm practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.