Learn more about Dr. Scott Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Flamm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Flamm MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Flamm practice?
- Dr. Scott Flamm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Flamm practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kamuela, HI and Jackson, TN.
See Cleveland Radiologists.