A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Flamm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease CAD.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Flamm practice?
Dr. Scott Flamm practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Kamuela, HI.
See Cleveland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Flamm, Dr. Scottie Flamm, Dr. Scotty Flamm