A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Flamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flamm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flamm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Flamm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamm graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Flamm MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Flamm practice?
- Dr. Scott Flamm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Flamm practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Derby, NY.
See Cleveland Radiologists.