A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fleischauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fleischauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischauer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fleischauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Fleischauer MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Fleischauer practice?
- Dr. Scott Fleischauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fleischauer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Oncologists.