A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fleischauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fleischauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fleischauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischauer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fleischauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Fleischauer MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Fleischauer practice?
- Dr. Scott Fleischauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fleischauer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Oncologists.