A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Floyd, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Floyd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Floyd MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Scott Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Floyd practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.