A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Floyd, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Floyd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Floyd practice?
Dr. Scott Floyd practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.