A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Floyd, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Floyd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Floyd MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Scott Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Floyd practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.