Dr. Scott Forrer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Forrer?

May 5th, 2015

Go see a real Dr. at Banner Umc

Dr. Forrer told me to live with it and walked me out! Rude Staff too!

September 25th, 2013

Unsatisfied.

I went to Dr. Forrer for an ER follow-up and tests for MS. He didn't discuss MS with me at all, did not seem concerned about the neurological decline I've been having, and would not listen when I explained that I would need a different type of test because of an underlying genetic condition. He also refused to turn down the level of electricity on the EMG test, even though I asked several times and was crying from the pain. He wasn't necessarily rude, and he did take the time to let me talk, but he didn't take my concerns seriously. He reduced them to migraines and carpal tunnel. And I am disappointed that he did not try to dig a little deeper, especially for someone with a rare disease that came from the ER.

August 12th, 2013

Dissapointed

I hate to agree with other people but this is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He never talked to me about what I felt, appointments were barely 3 minutes long even when I tried to ask questions he would tell me all was ok. He diagnosed me based on an MRI taken over 5 years ago and I asked to have a new one done and he said the order would be forwarded to the Radiology lab. It never was, he is quick to dispense medication and forget if you need a refill, he makes you go in to get a follow up to give you a written prescription. Can never get in on an emergency and once he walked into the office and let out a loud burp. Very unprofessional.

April 9th, 2013

Think twice about this guy.

Fortunately, I only had 1 visit with him (sorry, I am not into empty titles). He was by far one of the worst doctors I have ever experienced. He was rude and insulting. He supposedly had no information about me yet made alot of invalid assumptions about my health based on NOTHING. I take my Mom with me on any of my medical visits now. She dared to ask him a question and he yelled at her. This man is a black mark on medicine.

November 26th, 2012

Do NOT see this doctor

Dr. Forrer took very little concern with a serious head injury I had. He insulted me by insinuating some of my symptoms and SERIOUS problems were "psychological", and therefore he did not offer me the help I was so desperate for. I found this doctor to be extremely uncaring, rude and it is insane that he is actually practicing medicine in this state. He literally said I "seemed good" without asking me ONE question about how I'd been doing in the last month since I'd seen him. I didn't know you could accurately assess & diagnose a brain injury just by looking at someone. Dr. Forrer gave me the worst medical care of my life.

November 8th, 2012

Robin

Thank you so much, Dr. Forrer, for all your time during your consultation with me to discuss a treatment plan. You really made me feel like you sincerely cared. The treatment plan we discussed and you recommended was absolutely correct. I am feeling much better now thanks to you.

November 7th, 2012

M. A.

Recently my mother had medical problems and I took her to see Dr. Scott Forrer. He was very patient with her. He diagnosed her illness and got her the proper treatment. She is doing very well now. I highly recommend Dr. Forrer

November 7th, 2012

Worst Medical Experience Ever!

The very first thing this Dr said to me upon entering his office was, "You look fine. I see patients who need wheelchairs. You are healthy enough to sit at a desk and work for 8hrs." Yep, that is what he said. No hello, no have a seat, no exam, just an inappropriate, judgemental jab. He then had me sit on a table and without warning started jabbing my arms with a safety pin! No explination and no sanitizing. He is a Class A1 Jerk. Turns out I had a blown disc with a spur pressing into my spine and nerve damage. The situation was so serious I was put in a neck/head brace that rendered my neck immobile until I could get to surgery.

April 17th, 2012

This Doctor should get his license removed!

January 10th, 2012

worthless doctor and staff

Don't ever use this doctor. He makes you wait an hour. After you're in the room he leaves and helps other patients while you wait another 20 minutes. And if the woman ever in the front need to help you out with something good luck. theyre super lazy, won't look anything up. And act as if they're being bothered when you ask them anything. This entire office is worthless.

November 10th, 2011

IN IT FOR THE MONEY

I seen Dr. Horror(Forrer) twice. I was in a car accident and have a back injury. He was rude throughout the entire visit his idea of an exam is poking his fingers as hard as he can in the spine, he said there was nothing wrong with me and ordered a CT scan. The second visit was incredable I can't find the right word for this. My scan results stated a severe injury (I got results before apt.)He not only tried to lie about the results he told me its part of the normal aging process. I asked if an injury can cause the issue and this is his exact words "I'll answer that if your lawyer pays me to." He is a quack if you haven't seen him yet don't. He actually has a picture of Jesus and the Vergin Mary in the lobby and passages from the bible on little papers at the desk.

July 12th, 2011

lost for words`

i've had better professionalism at the city dump!!!