A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Foster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Foster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Foster practice?
- Dr. Scott Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Foster practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.