Dr. Scott Frede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Frede?

Don't waste your time

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I switched pediatricians for my daughter to Dr Frede's office. This has been one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Their staff is incompetent of doing their job. I've been lied to about blood work being requested by the staff and appointments being made for my daughter. Medical history is all on paper and not electronic. Be prepared to do the work yourself and constantly reminding the dr of visits with him as he doesn't look at any history before coming into the room. After a current illness with my daughter is 100% healed I will be transferring my daughter somewhere else.

Office Visit

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Office Staff very plesesnt good with details Doctor over all plesesnt do feel he could spent little more time to really get to no his patients. Over all good

Posted on August 3rd, 2015