A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Freeman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Freeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Freeman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Scott Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Freeman practices Dermatology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Dermatologists.