A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fretzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fretzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fretzin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fretzin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Fretzin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Fretzin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Fretzin practice?
- Dr. Scott Fretzin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fretzin practices Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Frankfort, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.