Learn more about Dr. Scott Fretzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fretzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fretzin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fretzin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Fretzin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fretzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Fretzin practice?
Dr. Scott Fretzin practices Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IN and Kokomo, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.