Dr. Scott Fretzin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Fretzin?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Scott Fretzin?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 8th, 2012

I kept seeing various doctors in this group. Although they are all very nice I have issues with scheduling appointments and waiting without explanation or apology for delays. I get there early and ALWAYS wait way past my appointment time. The last time I waited 50 minutes. I've had it. There are a lot of doctors out there are just as friendly that do not double book. One of my appointments they wanted to schedule so far out that had I not make a big stink about it I would have been hospitalized for a skin infection. They just aren't worth it. Then I have a simple planter's wart and they treated that wrong, had complications from that, spent hundreds of dollars on that...I ended up going someplace else and problem solved. I made the mistake of thinking because they were listed as a provider for my insurance that I should go to them. Avoid this group. If you don't get sick of waiting you'll get sick from incorrect treatment.

April 19th, 2016