Dr. Scott Fretzin Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott Fretzin?

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I kept seeing various doctors in this group. Although they are all very nice I have issues with scheduling appointments and waiting without explanation or apology for delays. I get there early and ALWAYS wait way past my appointment time. The last time I waited 50 minutes. I've had it. There are a lot of doctors out there are just as friendly that do not double book. One of my appointments they wanted to schedule so far out that had I not make a big stink about it I would have been hospitalized for a skin infection. They just aren't worth it. Then I have a simple planter's wart and they treated that wrong, had complications from that, spent hundreds of dollars on that...I ended up going someplace else and problem solved. I made the mistake of thinking because they were listed as a provider for my insurance that I should go to them. Avoid this group. If you don't get sick of waiting you'll get sick from incorrect treatment.

Posted on October 14th, 2017