A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Martin Fried DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Fried practice?
- Dr. Scott Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fried practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Orthopedic Surgeons and Blue Bell Surgeons.