Learn more about Dr. Scott Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fried
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fried Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Martin Fried DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Fried practice?
- Dr. Scott Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fried practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Orthopedic Surgeons and Blue Bell Surgeons.