Dr. Scott Fried DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 26th, 2015
Extraordinary Diagnostician & Integrative Physician
2 years following a car accident, I developed persistent pain in my neck, tingling in my hand and pressure and discomfort that radiated from my jaw up around my eye. At one point I lost all feeling down the left side of my body and thought I was having a stroke. I saw the top neurologist, cardiologist, ENT and neuro-ophthalmologist at Jefferson and Wills Eye with no diagnosis. Finally, the head of Moss Rehabilitation sent me Dr. Fried. He took an extensive medical history and did a comprehensive exam. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and then scheduled a 2 hour ENG. I finally had a diagnosis, treatment plan and peace of mind. He offers traditional medical and integrative treatment options and he and his team were extraordinary every step of the way. I am only sorry he was my last stop instead of my first.

February 3rd, 2010
A doctor who truly cares about his patients well being!
Dr. Fried takes time to know each patient, not just medically. He finds out what else is going on in their lives that may cause set backs to their healing and assists in helping find the right solution to fix the situation. It is truly evident that his patient's full and best possible recovery is his main objective! His staff is lovely in their assistance with everything. More need to practice his approach of treating patients with the joy, compassion, sincerity and dedication that he does.

October 7th, 2009
Doctor Scott Fried is an Outstanding doctor that truly cares about the patient and giving the correct diagnosis. His staff is an asset to his team. They all truly cares about your pain.

October 17th, 2008
Watch out for this doctor's office staff.
While the initial impression from this office is excellent, their long-term performance is weak. Records are often innacurate and can take months to obtain. Dr. Fried is particularly protective of his office manager whose inaccuracies (particularly in cases where legal matters are concerned) can cost you dearly. Advice: Do not give Dr. Fried complete latitude in dealing with lawyers on your behalf.