Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
My husband was a patient He's been running a temp between 100.2 and100.7. Since it was Friday we called and he refused to see us. The office staff said he was too busy. Then I called my DR who told us to come right in. Never going back. Keep away from that office

July 30th, 2015
Dr. Friedberg has a great personality and cares about his patients. The Dr. promptly responds to phone calls from patients and other doctors along with providing accurate diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedberg who is highly regarded in the community.

June 30th, 2015
Best primary care doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Friedberg is friendly, funny, kind, compassionate, intelligent, punctual, tech savvy - an overall great guy. I've referred all of my friends and family to him and they all love him too!

May 27th, 2015
Today I had an appointment at 3:30. Since I am a new patient I was asked to come in at 3:00 to fill out paperwork. I pulled into the parking lot of a large shopping center (where my GPS took me) at 3:00pm exactly. I drove around looking for the DR's office for a while and couldn't find it so I parked to google the phone number and call, which I was immediately asked to hold. By the time I finished all of this and got someone on the phone to find out where they were located it was 3:15. The guy on the phone tells me that I'm too late for the apt and I need to reschedule. MIND YOU, I'M IN THE PARKING LOT. Why didn't the person that scheduled my appointment give me a heads up that it was hard to find or offer directions? I'm new to the area and need a regular doctor, but I also can't wait another week to be seen. I didn't want to see someone at an urgent care facility or I would've done that in the first place but now I'm left with no choice. Awful first experience and definitely my last with them.

April 24th, 2015
Doctor Friedberg is very caring and has always helped me. I was so glad to find him. I find it more of the family doctor feeling. His staff is always friendly. Mitchell is always very helpful.

February 2nd, 2015
THE ABSOLUTE BEST, MOST COMPLETE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

February 18th, 2013
Amazing doctor and office staff! I'm so glad my friends told me about him. They see him too and love him!

September 13th, 2012
One of the nicest doctors I've visited since living in south Florida. He is friendly, caring, takes time to answer all my questions. Very knowledgeable on meds and proper dosages. He makes visiting the doctor a most pleasant experience.

March 5th, 2012
very knowledgable. always showed great concern

July 7th, 2011
Would recommend Dr. Friedberg
Dr. Friedberg is great and so is everyone in his office. I'm so glad I found him. He's very smart, nice, and thoughtful.

February 24th, 2011
The staff was kind and helpful. The office was easy to find. Very positive experience over-all and I am feeling much better.

December 18th, 2010
The best doctor and staff I have seen in Florida! I tell everyone I can about Dr. Friedberg!