A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Friedman, Dermatologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- vericose veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Friedman MD and DO is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Friedman practice?
- Dr. Scott Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Friedman practices Dermatology near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI.