Dr. Scott Friedman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 33 reviews

May 17th, 2016
This doctor is crap. He's aggressive and invasive and is clearly a bit narcissistic. I stopped going because he just made me uncomfortable.

July 27th, 2015
Love this guy.. He totally puts me at ease n is very knowledgable.. Has the best bed side manner of any dr I've ever had.. Highly recommend him...

May 8th, 2015
I don't know why, but I tried another Dermatologist. BIG MISTAKE! I found both the staff and the doctor to be rude and uncaring. It seems that all they care about is the money. I came back to Dr. Friedman and I vowed to never leave him again! Dr. Friedman and Alexis takes the time with you to explain and make sure that I am alright, they treat you like family. I think that they are the best team in Lake Orion, MI.

March 6th, 2015
I am happy with the results and he is very friendly.

January 26th, 2015
Talked to me like I was stupid. Would never recommend.

December 28th, 2014
Lifesaver!
Dr. Friedman is an amazing and truly caring individual! While on vacation in St. Maarten, my husband stepped on a sea urchin and was in agony. Dr. Friedman happened upon us and went out of his way to get my husband the meds he needed to aid in his recovery and avoid infection. Can only imagine how caring he must be with his patients back home! Thank you Dr. Friedman!

December 18th, 2014
A great find
What a pleasant experience! Great staff, short wait time and Dr. Friedman is truly fantastic.

December 14th, 2014
Dr. Friedman and his staff are awesome. I went in for some extremely dry skin/rash and was diagnosed with thyroid issues. I have been tested for this by my pcp and neurologist but neither were as thorough and able to find the results needed for treatment. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Friedman. His 6:30 a.m. appointments are great as we do not have to miss as much work. I highly recommend him.

August 11th, 2014
We have been patients of Dr. Friendman for over 15 years. He is a wonderful practitioner and he has done both of us a great service. Even where my husband's skin cancer was concerned, he performed surgery in his office on my husband's arm and there is no sign of a scar. He is constantly checking us as both of us have the skin type that is prone to cancer. We are very lucky to have him watching out for us. And his staff is the best, and we both see a lot of doctors for different reasons and his staff is friendly, polite and even fun to be around.

July 17th, 2014
More than a dermatologist
Dr. Friedman not only looks at you from a derm perspective but also overall medically. Went in complaining of adult acne & some unwanted hair growth & came out diagnosed with PCOS. My primary care doc just blew off the diagnosis. Switched to a new doc b/c I felt like I wasn't being heard by my pcp but had to wait over a month for a new patient appointment with the new doc. About a month after being diagnosed by Dr. Friedman, I started having lady issues that lasted for 2 months straight before I was diagnosed by primary care & ob/gyn with PCOS. Even after my new pcp & ob/gyn began treating me with medications, Dr. Friedman suggested another one to combat the acne & hair growth problems that weren't being taken care of with the others that I had been given. Wish my original pcp would've been as caring & thorough as Dr. Friedman, & maybe I wouldn't have had to suffer for those 2 months. I've spoken to some of his other patients, & they've had the same thing occur, though their problems were completely unrelated to dermatology. Also, the early morning appointments are awesome, so you don't have to take time off from work. Plus, it's super easy to get an appointment since they are willing to work people into their very busy schedule. The office is usually packed but is efficient & wait time is short, especially compared to most docs' offices. Great job, Dr. Friedman!

June 9th, 2014
Must see!!
Dr. Friedman and all of his staff are wonderful, wonderful people. I have been treating with Dr. Friedman for several years and I still have no thought of changing doctors. He is thorough, kind and caring and his staff is the same. They remember your name and he sang a silly song just to put me at ease during a procedure once. He and his team work well together and make you feel like family. I think over all the years I may have waited more that a few minutes once, and that's amazing for doctors. Appointments can be scheduled at o'dark thirty in the mornings to help avoid interference with your work schedule, and they do everything to accomodate your schedule. Dr. Friedman is very particular to minimize scars. He cares. He'll take all the time you need to talk to you and will answer all your questions until you are comfortable. I can't say enough good things about his office. I'm very pleased.

April 17th, 2014
Dr. Friedman is a character. He is unlike any other doctor I've met. A little rough around the edges the first time you meet him but after 3-4 years of dealing with a re-occurring issue and multiple doctors, he's the only one who's taken the time to get my diagnosis right.