Dr. Scott Friedman DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Riverview, MI

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Dr. Friedman is extremely thorough in his diagnosis, explanation of treatment options, and understanding of patients financial options to achieve treatment, his staff is warm and welcoming. Dr. Friedman's patients best interest truly comes first.

March 8th, 2017
Dr Friedman won't tel my husband the results of a biopsy without him going to another appointment. My husband has Parkinsons Disease which makes it very difficult to do so.

January 16th, 2017
Great office demeanor with his staff and himself. The flow of service is like a five star restaurant on a Friday evening!

May 17th, 2016
This doctor is crap. He's aggressive and invasive and is clearly a bit narcissistic. I stopped going because he just made me uncomfortable.

July 27th, 2015
Love this guy.. He totally puts me at ease n is very knowledgable.. Has the best bed side manner of any dr I've ever had.. Highly recommend him...

May 8th, 2015
I don't know why, but I tried another Dermatologist. BIG MISTAKE! I found both the staff and the doctor to be rude and uncaring. It seems that all they care about is the money. I came back to Dr. Friedman and I vowed to never leave him again! Dr. Friedman and Alexis takes the time with you to explain and make sure that I am alright, they treat you like family. I think that they are the best team in Lake Orion, MI.

March 6th, 2015
I am happy with the results and he is very friendly.

January 27th, 2015
Talked to me like I was stupid. Would never recommend.

December 28th, 2014
Lifesaver!
Dr. Friedman is an amazing and truly caring individual! While on vacation in St. Maarten, my husband stepped on a sea urchin and was in agony. Dr. Friedman happened upon us and went out of his way to get my husband the meds he needed to aid in his recovery and avoid infection. Can only imagine how caring he must be with his patients back home! Thank you Dr. Friedman!

December 18th, 2014
A great find
What a pleasant experience! Great staff, short wait time and Dr. Friedman is truly fantastic.

December 14th, 2014
Dr. Friedman and his staff are awesome. I went in for some extremely dry skin/rash and was diagnosed with thyroid issues. I have been tested for this by my pcp and neurologist but neither were as thorough and able to find the results needed for treatment. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Friedman. His 6:30 a.m. appointments are great as we do not have to miss as much work. I highly recommend him.

August 11th, 2014
We have been patients of Dr. Friendman for over 15 years. He is a wonderful practitioner and he has done both of us a great service. Even where my husband's skin cancer was concerned, he performed surgery in his office on my husband's arm and there is no sign of a scar. He is constantly checking us as both of us have the skin type that is prone to cancer. We are very lucky to have him watching out for us. And his staff is the best, and we both see a lot of doctors for different reasons and his staff is friendly, polite and even fun to be around.