A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fudemberg is Excellent. Dr. Fudemberg has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fudemberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudemberg graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fudemberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Lankenau Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fudemberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fudemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Fudemberg practice?
Dr. Scott Fudemberg practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Fudemberg, Dr. Scotty Fudemberg, Dr. Scottie Fudemberg