Dr. Scott Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Fuller?

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Fuller for about 10 years now. I am now in the maintenance part of my back and neck care. I went from 2-3x a week to 1x a month or sometimes every other month. Such a huge difference in my overall health since seeing Dr. Fuller. His office hours are flexible and the staff and Dr. Fuller will do their best to get you an appointment if something unexpected arises. Dr. Fuller is a kind man, that listens to what is going on and will happily give suggestions to help. The office folks are friendly and helpful. I've recommended Dr. Fuller to many friends and family, he is the best!

Posted on November 18th, 2010

My husband and I found Dr. Fuller to be exceptionally caring, compassionate and responsive to our need to understand the condition he was treating as well as all possible options. His patience and dedication to his profession is truly remarkable in this age of commercialized medicine.

Facelift