A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.