Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Brown practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.