A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.