A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott David, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urogynecology; Female Urology; Prostate Disease; Bladder Cancer; Incontinence; Minimally Invasive Surgery; Erectile Dysfunction; BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia); Prostate Cancer; Endoscopic Surgery; Surgical Procedure
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gross David MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. David practice?
- Dr. Scott David has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott David practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.