A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Donaldson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Donaldson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Donaldson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Scott Donaldson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Donaldson practices Pulmonary Disease near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Richardson Pulmonologists.