A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kleiman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kleiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gerald Kleiman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Scott Kleiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kleiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Surgeons and Austell Sports Medicine Doctors.