Learn more about Dr. Scott Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kleiman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kleiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gerald Kleiman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Scott Kleiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kleiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Canton Surgeons and Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.