Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Lewis
Dr. Scott Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Royal Oak. Dr. Lewis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Marc Herschfus
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Eiad Kseibi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Yale Halpern
Farmington Hills, MI 0.01 mi35