Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
My Visit show details My Visit
Aug 8th, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Williams was okay. He somewhat listen to what I had to say. But the 2nd visit was not good at all, All he can talk about was my weight, gave me weight loss surgery place made me feel so bad. After the exam he said okay and walked out nothing more. I told him I would like to talk to him after about something he didn't have time for me for about 5 min. I was very uncomfortable with this exam.. I will not being going back to him.

Great choice show details Great choice
Oct 15th, 2012

I had to change the OB/GYN that I've had for over 25 years due to insurance. I looked at my list of choices then google reviews on several sites. I picked a winner. They got me in the same week. I waited maybe 10 minutes and then was taken back by Nurse Nancy. She was very sweet, and personable. Then I met the doc, and we had the exam. No problems there either, he tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I was sent for a mammogram I few days later on a Fri morning. His office called with the results that afternoon. A week later my pap results arrived by mail. I'm very impressed in the promptness of everything. I made a great choice. You will too if you pick this doctor.

Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Williams is wonderful! He has been my OB/Gyn for 5 years now. He has taken great care of me, and he really cares about his patients. The office staff can be a little snotty/uncaring, but Dr. Williams and his nurse, Nancy, are great people.

Excellent care! show details Excellent care!
by chance715 on Nov 19th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was a patient of Dr. Williams' for many years and was always very pleased with the care I received. Both Dr. Williams and his nurse, Nancy, are wonderful people and make the visits seem much less clinical. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams' and wish I was still living in St. Louis so I could keep seeing him for my prenatal care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com