Dr. Scott Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 10th, 2015
I'm a type 1 Diabetic and Dr. Williams took the best care of myself and my son. He preformed a C-section on me, and now I won't let anyone else deliver my babies!

December 3rd, 2015
Best Doc EVER
Dr Williams has been my doctor for over 10 years! He delievered both of my kids (8 and 3) and has always been so good to me and my family. As of recently I did not have a primary care Physician because I would call him for EVERYTHING. My thyroid cancer before I knew what it was I called him and he sent me for an ultrasound and found me a doctor to remove it. I absolutely love this Doctor! I was told today that Dr. Williams did not renew his contract with SSM and my feelings are very hurt. It is so hard to find a good Doctor who is compassionate and understanding as him especially when you work with doctors and most of them are jerks. My first encounter with Dr. Williams is when I was 19 and pregnant and he has been perfect every since. I hate to see him go and I pray that he find himself within the BJC system so I can finally see him in network:). Anybody who has had the privilege of having Dr. S. Williams is extremely lucky but he will be hard to match. Last but surely not least his nurse NANCY is FREAKIN AWESOME! Even tho after 10 years she still calls me Latoya like Michael Jackson sister...lol.

August 8th, 2014
My Visit
My first visit with Dr. Williams was okay. He somewhat listen to what I had to say. But the 2nd visit was not good at all, All he can talk about was my weight, gave me weight loss surgery place made me feel so bad. After the exam he said okay and walked out nothing more. I told him I would like to talk to him after about something he didn't have time for me for about 5 min. I was very uncomfortable with this exam.. I will not being going back to him.

October 15th, 2012
Great choice
I had to change the OB/GYN that I've had for over 25 years due to insurance. I looked at my list of choices then google reviews on several sites. I picked a winner. They got me in the same week. I waited maybe 10 minutes and then was taken back by Nurse Nancy. She was very sweet, and personable. Then I met the doc, and we had the exam. No problems there either, he tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I was sent for a mammogram I few days later on a Fri morning. His office called with the results that afternoon. A week later my pap results arrived by mail. I'm very impressed in the promptness of everything. I made a great choice. You will too if you pick this doctor.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Williams is wonderful! He has been my OB/Gyn for 5 years now. He has taken great care of me, and he really cares about his patients. The office staff can be a little snotty/uncaring, but Dr. Williams and his nurse, Nancy, are great people.