Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Lake Saint Louis
Ssm St. Charles Clinic Medical Group
300 Medical Plz
Ste 310
Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
636-625-2662
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great choice  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

I had to change the OB/GYN that I've had for over 25 years due to insurance. I looked at my list of choices then google reviews on several sites. I picked a winner. They got me in the same week. I waited maybe 10 minutes and then was taken back by Nurse Nancy. She was very sweet, and personable. Then I met the doc, and we had the exam. No problems there either, he tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I was sent for a mammogram I few days later on a Fri morning. His office called with the results that afternoon. A week later my pap results arrived by mail. I'm very impressed in the promptness of everything. I made a great choice. You will too if you pick this doctor.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Williams is wonderful! He has been my OB/Gyn for 5 years now. He has taken great care of me, and he really cares about his patients. The office staff can be a little snotty/uncaring, but Dr. Williams and his nurse, Nancy, are great people.

|  Excellent care!  |  show details
by chance715 on Nov 19th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was a patient of Dr. Williams' for many years and was always very pleased with the care I received. Both Dr. Williams and his nurse, Nancy, are wonderful people and make the visits seem much less clinical. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams' and wish I was still living in St. Louis so I could keep seeing him for my prenatal care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com