A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gaines, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gaines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Gaines MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Scott Gaines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gaines practices Emergency Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, KY.
See Owensboro Emergency Physicians.